This is a conversation to honor women and make visible a forgotten yet very important subject: menopause or more accurately, the menopause transition.
Why are we talking about menopause and visibility? Well, the menopause transition affects all people with a uterus to a more or less important degree. There are at least 50 “symptoms” that women live with sometimes as early as 35. This impacts their lives, the lives of their loved ones, their careers, their employers. It has wide ranging impacts on society and yet….women are left to fend for themselves, doctors are not trained, employers are not informed.
My guest Luce Beaulieu has made it her life mission to change this.
In this wide ranging conversation, her and I talk about how to navigate this transition with love and understanding.
Links in the episode:
Here is where to find Luce
References to explore further
Explore some of the latest episodes
- Ep. 70 How to build a life you love by trusting your gut with Lindsay Lashell
- Ep. 69 40 things that scare the c* out of you with Michelle Osbourne
- Ep. 68 What consulting taught me about visibility
- Ep. 67 Recovering from burnout by being still with Carrie Severson
- Episode 66: How to get promoted like a corporate badass with Stacy Mayer